- Strengthen the critical communication skills required to support change agents and reform efforts in developing countries
- Learn the most recent advances in communication
- Develop the skills necessary to bring about real change
- Connect with a global network of development professionals
- Leverage social and digital media tools effectively
- Develop communication metrics and apply monitoring systems
- Create multi-stakeholder collaboration to support reform
- Interpret and use political economy analysis
- Course is taught by leading experts from the World Bank, the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism and the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Invest in your professional development!